Tessent® FastScan™simplifies the process of generating high-coverage compact test sets.Its ability to be applied to most any type of design makes it the most versatile ATPG solution available.Comprehensive at-speed test is critical to ensure high-quality testing.Tessent FastScan's at-speed tests include transition,multiple detect transition,timing-aware,and critical path.
Benefits and Features
- Extensive fault model support,including stuck-at,IDDQ,transition,path delay,and bridge.
- On-chip PLL support for accurate at-speed test.
- Ensures the highest performance ATPG for full and structured partial scan designs.
- Reduces run time with no effect on coverage or pattern count using distributed ATPG.
- Minimizes the effect of Xs and provide higher coverage with false and multicycle support.
- Identifies testability problems early using comprehensive design rule checking.
- Reduces test validation time with automatic simulation mismatch debugging.
Tessent FastScan MacroTest Option
Automates testing small embedded memories and cores with scan.
Test & Measurement World,1993
Best-in-Test Honorable Mention
Test & Measurement World,2004
We have 金宝搏娱乐城training courses available for Tessent products in our training centers around the world,online,or at your site.Tessent 金宝搏娱乐城training courses